• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham

J

JohnB

Like many people, I have always been very nervous of dentists - I just can't stand the sound of the drill or the injection that goes in. I've therefore not been to the dentist for a long time. However, I got severe toothache which I just couldn't bear anymore. I looked around websites and came across this dentist in Sutton Coldfield at www.familysmileclinic.co.uk

I read some of the testimonials and she sounded very good. I went to see her as an emergency and I must say she was brilliant. I never felt the injection and when she needed to use the drill I felt no pain at all. It was such a relief. I will certainly come back to this practice regularly so that I don't run into the problem of severe toothache that kept me awake all night, and I certainly recommend her to anybody who lives locally.

Re: Family Smile Clinic Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham

Just wanted to add - the name of the dentist is Pervinder Sanghera. The reviews are indeed very good, as is the CQC inspection report :).

Pervinder Sanghera
Arthur House Dental Care
Arthur House
21 Mere Green Road
Mere Green
Sutton Coldfield
Birmingham
B75 5BL