• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Swindon, Wiltshire - possible website link

Pixidust

Pixidust

Re: Swindon, Wiltshire - Website Links

:)

I visited these the other day, they were really welcoming! very clean and tidy brilliant staff.
as you can imagine, i was very "stressed" when i actually managed to get through the door! but they were so brilliant. i only had a few "slips" of panic but once they started talking to me i calmed down, that plus looking at the fish in the tank!!!!
one other thing, after talking to Paulina, they didn't even know that they had been suggested on here! they now do and are really greatful!!!!!
not looking forward to the next time i'm there as i will be having work done not just talking to them!!!
but i have been given the option for sedation on any work i have done!!

definately would recommend them!!!!!