• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Taking Procrastination to a whole new level

B

bigg9058

I feel like I have been posting here forever about how I need to get my teeth fixed. And I have appointments and then nothing seems to get done.

Well I have another appointment on Monday and I'm starting to freak out again. Its the same place I've gone the last two times, so at least its familiar - but I'm still worried. But I know I need to go and finally get this over with.

I'm not necessarily looking for advise, just needed to vent.

Hi bigg,
What are you planning to have done on Monday?

I just finished up 3 appointments this week- Monday, Tuesday, and today. I get to have a "break" but will be returning on April 2nd (one the start of my Easter break).

Hi bigg,
What are you planning to have done on Monday?

I just finished up 3 appointments this week- Monday, Tuesday, and today. I get to have a "break" but will be returning on April 2nd (one the start of my Easter break).

I am getting full upper dentures done - so this appointment was for molds and I think further x-rays.

But now the doctor is feeding into my procrastination - they just called and have to postpone my appointment.

At this point my desire to just be done with all of this is starting to overcome my fear (well, maybe not completely)

Back