• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

THANK YOU ALL

P

pogo

hi i have had a fear of the dentist for over 15 years i have been looking about this site for over a year trying to get the courage to do something about it then three weeks ago i got an abcess the pain was really bad SO I GOT IN touch with a dentist in my area OF THIS SITE what can i say he is wonderfull everything was done at my pace he reasured me that he could help so i went for a chat which was really good and i felt comfortable so i let him have a look at my teeth he said that he could help me and could i come back the next day for an xray which i did i was then told that seventeen teeth would need to come out i was not suprise but was not looking forword to it but the dentist explained everything and i opted for the sedation well to cut the story short i was there for the extractions on friday 10th of novenber and can tell you it was great i had no pain at all it was all done in less than 2 hours and i feel great it really is good to find a dentist who understands how you feel and does not judge you i just want to thank everyone who writes on this site it helped me get over my fear i now have a great smile and dont have a fear anymore thanks to you all

Congratulations :jump: Well done :jump:

You did it!!!   :jump:  Good for you, you should be very proud of yourself.

Also, glad to hear that you liked your dentist and had a painless experience!  I'm sure your story will be encouraging to others.

Take care,
Pam

Well done :grouphug:
Glad we helped a bit....you did the hard work though...congratulations
:cheers:

:jump: Congrats =) 17 extractions is a helluva lot.. your braver than the majority of the population ;)

Congratulations again, and enjoy your new smile :)

Thats great news, well done :jump: :jump: