• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Thanks For everything

Mary

Mary

I suffer from all kinds of ancxiety attacks for alot of different subjects.
The dentist being one of the main ones.
The people on this site helped me to temporarly over come that fear and get the work done that I needed done on my teeth.
I had a total of 14 teeth extracted and a full upper denture.
I don't mean to bitch and complain about it...I love the fact that I did it and got it done and hopefully some day soon will be pain free and happy about the way I look.
It is hard for others to understand what I am saying about the subject...so I have decided to stop talking about it.
I just have to suck it up and wait ab\nd see what happens and be happy like everyone says I should be:(.
So I want to say thank you for all that you have done.I never would have made it through this without the beautiful souls on this site.
I am so happy that I did what I had to do and am so much healthier having getting rid of those icky teeth(and they we're icky)

I will try not to post so much anymore I just have to learn to deal with this.
Thank you everyone.

Also to all you Mommy's"HAPPY MOMMYS DAY"

I don't mean to bitch and complain about it...I love the fact that I did it and got it done and hopefully some day soon will be pain free and happy about the way I look.
It is hard for others to understand what I am saying about the subject...so I have decided to stop talking about it.
I just have to suck it up and wait ab\nd see what happens and be happy like everyone says I should be:(.

I will try not to post so much anymore I just have to learn to deal with this.
Thank you everyone.

Also to all you Mommy's"HAPPY MOMMYS DAY"
Happy Mother's Day to you as well Mary - I can't personally know what you are going through at the moment but that doesn't mean you should stop posting if it helps you.

I think it's important that others in your original position know that it isn't all going to be plain sailing getting dentures. It will be gratifying a few months down the line when you have got your permanent denture which has to fit better and you will have adjusted to this major change.
Infected teeth are not the way to go for Mommys...you need to be healthy and happy to be around to care for your little ones .....you will get through this down period and come through stronger the other side I'm sure :XXLhug:.

Happy Mother's Day from me, too :)!
I can only echo what Brit said - things will get better with the new dentures down the road :grouphug:

Back