• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Thanks from USA

G

Former Member
I would personally like to THANK letsconnect, and let everyone know that Dr. Ron Briglia has just responded to me =) YEAH!!!! (he was on the "FIND a DENTIST page')
THANKS TO ALL!!

Now I feel so much more comfortable in calling his office, I was in a panic phase before I heard from him, but after recieving a MOST KIND response I have the guts to call his office in the AM either Tomorrow or the following day =)
Bless everyone who has helped here, had it not been for all of you I would still be laying awake having panic attacks as to whom to see, what to do, et al.....

I certainly will respond more in depth as to what happens after I reach his office and see what he may be able to do for my son (age 5) and perhaps even myself! He wrote to me with such a kind tone, and I felt that him even writing to me was going out of his way and he has certainly touched my heart and soul- I feel SO much better just knowing that I was not being ignored, or that perhaps he would not be able to treat my little guy.

Again thanks a million to Letsconnect and Dr. Ron Briglia for such a kind and prompt reply.
I CAN SLEEP now =)

Most Sincerely,
rosie

Fantastic news Rosie!

Congrats on finding someone who you feel will take good care of you and your son. Good luck to you and please feel free to let us know how things are going.

:cheers:

-James

Thanks James :thumbsup: I finally feel some confindence in making the call, thanks to the nice email from Dr. Ron :cloud9:....

I appreciate all of you and will update ALL the numerous problems I have had, as well as my youngest son who is five...We are the only phobics in the house (2 out of 5 is not to bad is it?)...

;)

rosie

Back