They're OUT

I

ihatepavelbure

So, I got my four wisdom teeth out (two impacted on the bottom) under IV sedation an hour and a half ago. I'm 28 years old (female)

The actual procedure was like...beyond simple. I remember NOTHIN after the needle. Let's put it this way. I went to the opthamologist on Tuesday and it was a thousand times worse (and I didn't even get my eyes dilated).

I'm worried about the recovery--right now I'm feeling no pain, just dry mouth from all the gauze. But I'm still numb.

Anyway, so far so good!

F

faint

congrats on ur success! I have my appointment under IV sedation on monday and I am dreading it, everything plus the needle. its gona be awful!!
I hope u dont b in too much pain and wish you a speedy recovery!x

I

ihatepavelbure

faint...I will honestly tell you that the procedure done under IV sedation was WONDERFUL. I'm on day 2 of recovery, and still terrified of the potential for dry sockets, but up until now...it's better than having a cold. Seriously.

F

faint

Well I did it !!!
Im in pain with my back two teeth though thats it, all the numbness has gone although I just took 2 pain killers there and there is still alot of blood....
thanks for your reply....
Im back again 23rd for alot of fillings and cleaning of gums though that should be me, :D