• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

This forum Rocks

A

Andria

Hi guys, :thumbsup:

Just checked out some of the links leading to other forums and message boards.

Not a simple to use, not as friendly or reassuring as this one. :cry:

I'm glad i joined. Everyone is so friendly, helpfull and understanding. :party:

:respect:You guys rock, Keep up the hard work. :jump:

Take care

Andria
x

P.s hope i havn't offended anyone if you are a member of them other forums.

Hey Andria - it's people like yourself who make this forum rock ;D!! Thanks for taking such an active role - some of the moderators are on holidays at the moment and I'm sure they'll really appreciate your support and kind comments (as do I :) - I know I've taken a back seat in recent times, but it did took quite a bit of work and effort to get the forum off the ground - it used to be hosted on ProBoards before I migrated it to a "proper" website).

Again, your support (and of course the support of everyone else who takes the time to help others out) is really great :thumbsup: - fair play to all of you :grouphug:!

(and a huge thanks to Gordon who single-handedly manages to keep up with all the dental queries ;D - any dentists reading this, please feel free to join and help out *hint hint*)

Thanks,

This website has probably saved me from going insane. :hic:

I'm so glad i found it and will do my best to inform other people, as I meet them. Also by adding you to my myspace page.

I think everyone here does a wonderful job :jump:

Lets home it keeps going for a long time to come :cheers:

I second what Andria says this site is the best i have found out there.

People on here are great and really helped me with my dental endevours. It is so great to know you are not alone in this.

All I can say is thanks and keep up the good work.

Thanks for the positive feedback! ;D It's good to know that the website and forum really do make a difference. I also second what Andria says about going insane - many people feel alone with their fear so it can be a huge relief to come across a group of people who are all in the same boat as yourself.

I'm sure that with the help and support of each other (and some more of those jokes you posted Andria - keep 'em coming - they make me smile! :p), this place will be around for a long time to come :).

Nice to know we all feel the same way, big hugs to you all :hug2:

Glad you like my jokes, just found some more to post.

Take care
x :respect:

Back