• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

This is how to do it right!

L

LittleLynnie

This video (it's in English, despite the text above it), seems to be taking place in a dentist's office. And if it is, it is showing how to really do it right, when introducing children to a future life of visiting the dentist!

I have watched several videos of this dentist in the past and he is incredible! He is in New Jersey. Not only does he distract the kids with magic tricks but he also teaches them to use the stop signal at a very young age and explains everything to them on their level as he does it so they understand what’s happening. The kids are always very calm and at ease with him, even during dental treatment. He is preventing so many future dental phobics.

I've also seen this a few times and just love this guy! I love he gets them where they are laughing and comfortable with him!!

Back