• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

three days to go

Hi M...I am so sorry it hurts, but I imagine that much drilling does cause soreness of some sort, I was a little sore too. I am, well surviving, I guess :( I really am starting to wonder if it could possibly be a cracked tooth problem. I have read up on trigemenal nueralgia and it doesn't seem like that, but I am really paying attention to when the pain comes to see if I can tell what sets it off. I do notice a sort of gouge (SP?) on the top/backside of the tooth. If my tongue touches it, it hurts, but I'm probably just grasping at straws :( I am trying to take it one day at a time and see what happens on the 19th at my next appointment. Hopefully everything will be fine by then as I leave for vacation on the 23rd.

Looking forward to your PM...I need a smile today.

hi t
yeah should know by now really had enough done although ive realised why it hurts more this time the last 3 i had all rct's and these dont so i spose they would hurt me? your app the 19th mine the 20th!

Hi M...hope you are feeling better today. Hey, I never got your PM about what happened to caused happy tears??

Hi Freakout and Harper
Glad you have both had sort of positive developments and that your appointments are still in tandem so you can easily keep supporting each other.
Two hugs Harper :XXLhug: - I am impressed - sounds like it was a bit stressful though - well done :jump:.
All the best
Brit

Thanks Brit..It seems like our appointments do seem to run in tandem alot :) That's really a helpful thing, at least for me I know.

Hi M...How are you doing today? Hopefully you are feeling a little better :thumbsup:

Back