Tooth extraction soon

M

Mona65

After 2 weeks. Yes my upper teeth is so close to my sinus and last time i think one of my tooth hurts because i have pulpits but the tooth has been already rotten without me knowing

M

Mona65

I know my tooth is draining now because its open i have a old post about very awful experience with a dentist. I dont have pain now in this tooth but my head give me very bad anxiety after last time from this infection.

Z

zeckzer74

I completely understand I had a infected root. & Root canal go bad so infection sat in the root for months. When it wanted to it would go active & swell. Then antibiotics.

was like that for months until I could get it taken care of my way from a oral surgeon with sedation.
The paranoia & mental toll it took on me for 4+ months was absolute hell.
I hope you can get it out ASAP & be done with it! 🙏🏻

M

Mona65

I completely understand you and I hope to remove the tooth soon! Was it your upper or lower?

Z

zeckzer74

Lower molar. #30 just had it done Sep 17th. I hadn’t been to the dentist in over 10 years and it the negligence finally took its toll. So I had #29,#30 #30 &#20 removed same day. I can barely tolerate fillings. Much less extractions awake. And multiple at once no way I could of handled local.

M

Mona65

Oh i hope get mine out soon! Im so happy for you! The good thing that come after that sinus infection is that i dont have headaches anymore but before i have every single day for 3 months🤯 I think this is a good sing to not have headaches i feel better now

Z

zeckzer74

That’s awesome antibiotics if your Dentist says or any Sinus medication should help in the mean time. Just eliminate them ASAP & be done with it. Bury the fear. The waiting & worrrying was the killer for me. I had to face it head on my way. Kicking crying & panicking 24/7.

M

Mona65

My anxiety is very very bad i try not to think about it but sometimes i starting crying like a baby :(

Z

zeckzer74

I completely understand I cried literally for months and was a absolute train wreck. Mentally & physically. Easily the worst few months in a long time. Now that it’s mostly behind me I think my body is still trying to re-cooperate & reset. I reeked so much havoc on myself & nothing truly helped except getting it done.
I hope you get it take. Care of soon & put it behind you!

M

Mona65

Can two teeth be extracted at once and should 2 anesthetics be used? Do not get an overdose of anesthesia?

Z

zeckzer74

Yeah I don’t see why not especially if your Dentist or oral Surgeon has that in plan for a allotted time. Are you doing local or IV? They are normally pretty careful with anesthesia. Did you get a appointment?

M

Mona65

Maybe next week. I dont know i ask because i never have a tooth pulled. I dont know whats the plans is but i have 2 teeth for extraction. I think 2 doses will be too much for me? Only local anaesthesia not IV

Z

zeckzer74

Then tell him your concern try with 1 or maybe 1.5 I’m sure he could always increase if during you need more. Worst is your over numb or go home & sleep/wear it off. Prepare done favorite soft foods. 🙂