• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

! tooth pain, help please

S

salvatore27

I’ve been up two nights in a row due to tooth pain, it’s to the point where i get sick due to being sleep deprived and hurting so bad. Tylenol isn’t helping and neither is oral jel. I NEEEEDD help tonight because i’m getting my tooth pulled tomorrow (which i already am nervous for... imagine going in with no sleep... a panic attack waiting.) please give me tips to make this pain stop.... i’m so depspreate

If the standard painkillers do not help (have you tried ibuprofen?), my only idea would be to go to the er or your gp and ask it they can give you any stronger painkillers for you to get through the night. :(

Salvatore,

How are you doing now? Its hard to wait with that intense pain . Did you manage to call an emergency dentist or go into ER or are you waiting it out until tomorrow?

I just got the tooth out! Finally lol. I managed to go to sleep last night for 4 hours before I went in.

ahhh..! so glad for you.! That will be a relief!! and glad you got at least a bit of sleep and hopefully much more tonight :).

Back