• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Tooth pain

LenaD

LenaD

Well it’s time for something to happen with this tooth I’m tender and slightly swollen on that side of my face. I have a radiating pain that jumps from top to bottom but it comes from my top molar that that had a pulp exposure almost 4 years ago has finally failed. It’s so painful and I left a message on a dentist phone and messenger. I know I have to wait until Monday to get it handled but it sucks and I’m scared to death.

Lena, That is so hard when its so painful and on a weekend too. Its good you left a message on the phone and messenger! I hope they get back to you soon and are able to get you in right away to help.

I called the dr over the weekend and he was able to get me medicine for the infection the pain is still there I’m hoping it subsides in a couple days. Now I have to find a dr that can perform a root canal.

Hi Lena,

Hope the pain will lessen soon.
Can you tell us about your fear?

Cheers,
Daniel

Back