• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Tralee

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Susan Crean
12 Denny St, Tralee, Co. Kerry

Susan and her team have just won the Colgate Caring Dental Team of the Year 2022 award. The team were recognised for assisting a patient in battling a severe dental phobia which manifested after a bad experience as a child. The judging panel noted the extreme lengths they went to in order to allay the fears of the patient.

From her website: "Having been in private practice for 11 years. I have pretty much seen everything. Nothing will ever shock me. So don’t let that be a barrier in creating the smile you deserve. I love watching the transformation from the initial visit where patients could be quite anxious, particularly if they haven’t seen the dentist in many years, to the final visit where it’s just like any other regular appointment. Hopefully, they have gained a new smile that they can be proud of as well. That for me is job satisfaction."

Back