• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Transparent teeth!

F

Farhan

im severly depressed with whats going on with my teeth but i wanna see if there is anyway of fixing thease problems :(

My teeth seem to be really really transparent at the edges horizon and vertically im terrified :( is there any way of fixing this i feel like crying :(

Hi :welcome: to the forum.

I don't know if there is anything that can be done but if you could go and see a dentist things are probably not as bad as you are thinking they are. I can understand how this is getting you down, when we are nervous about going to see a dentist we do create all sorts of problems and blow things up to be much bigger and more of a problem. I don't think you have anything to worry about but I am not a dentist and haven't seen them. If I saw them I wouldn't know if it was bad or not. If you post a photo of your teeth and ask on the ask a dentist part of the forum they may be able to help you.

It would be best to see your dentist thought if you can manage to go :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::butterfly:

Back