• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

treatment plan

G

Former Member
I decide i have to figure other way get my dental treatments of 20 extractions and 7 fillings and dentures.

I was decide if i cant get loan i will do the 20 extractions and dentures then 3 months time when both bills pay off i go in dentist do 1 fillings or 2 each month till all fillings done is that good idea.

Because I don't know exactly what your needs are, it's difficult to give you advise. From your question, I would say that too many months will pass before all your treatment is done. Dental needs only get worse with time and you will probably have more problems and need more extractions if you wait that long.
Speak with your dentist and discuss your financial problems. Perhaps you two can work out a treatment order that will fit into your budget and not cause you more problems.

Glenn

Back