• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Tunbridge Wells, Kent

E

emmad85

Highly recommend Nick Woodgate at Oasis dental in Tunbridge Wells. Been there donkeys years, married to his equally lovely dental nurse, I went there after a series of cock ups elsewhere, terrified and depressed from my on going pain and bad experiences. But they are FANTASTIC, take time to listen, explain and never make you feel a nuisance if you need to phone or visit with a query. Plus, you don't feel the injections!

Get is a private dentist, which to be honest is a little beyond my means but I feel he is well worth it, I trust him to look after my mouth, not make it worse!:jump:

Highly recommend Nick Woodgate at Oasis dental in Tunbridge Wells. Been there donkeys years, married to his equally lovely dental nurse, I went there after a series of cock ups elsewhere, terrified and depressed from my on going pain and bad experiences. But they are FANTASTIC, take time to listen, explain and never make you feel a nuisance if you need to phone or visit with a query. Plus, you don't feel the injections!

Get is a private dentist, which to be honest is a little beyond my means but I feel he is well worth it, I trust him to look after my mouth, not make it worse!:jump:

It does not seem to have very good reviews any more.

It does not seem to have very good reviews any more.

As I see it the positive review is specifically for Nick Woodgate and not for the various extras now also working there. It is not a particular practice that provides a solution to dental fear, rather a particular dentist.