• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

TV screens

T

TeethGrinder

I have always been afraid of going to the dentist. There was no distraction from what he was doing. Finally I found a solution! My friend let me know about her dentist who had installed a video screen. She was able to watch TV or a movie while having her mouth worked on. They also had wireless headphones for her to wear if she wanted to hear what she was watching better.

Now watching TV turns me into a zombie anyway so this makes so much sense. I have an appointment next week because I haven't seen a dentist in about 2 years. I am looking forward to trying it out and thought other people would like to know about it.

YAY!!!! :jump:

My dentist has TV too...I was watching People's Court while I was being Sedated. LOL...After the medicine took effect, I didn't see a thing!
:jump:

i love watching tv in the chair but i hate the fact that my dentist has the tv far back in the celing and it hurts the eyes to look that far but i guess it takes your mind of the prosedure

Back