• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Twinges vary from left and right side

J

Joeb

Hello people just here to ask anyone if they possibly know why the twinges I’m having are still part of the healing process.... basically on my left bottom side one tooth next to the wisdom tooth I had half a tooth missing for a couple years due to a dorito crisp cracking it off (haven’t touched one since) I had it cleaned and filled 2 weeks ago tomorrow the twinges were almost non existent just flares here and there, but since Friday I have been getting a lot more twinges there then usual (I smoke a vape to help quit smoking cigarettes) I eat on that side because the right side has got a molar tooth filled due to it been opened and closed (I think it’s part of the root canal process not sure) I’m not eating on the right side because I don’t want to cause any pain there.... I’m really not sure what to do the pain or twinges even are not unbearable but they are frustrating and electric type shock pulses have been occurring near on all day today... anyone been through the same or going through the same? I have an appointment Wednesday to get another filling done on the bottom right molars and polishing, would it be worth just getting the tooth out on the bottom left where I got the filling done? Also the tooth next to it is pretty decayed so could it be that? Thank you

Anyone? Haha

Twinges radiate in front of the ear down the neck abit not sure what to think

Back