• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

valplast partial

M

mac54

Years of sensitive teeth, a childhood of nightmare dentistry, leading to gum disease and 6 teeth lost. Went through the extraction ( boy has that improved) and immediate partial. After reading here, and asking a few questions, I opted for the flexible partials despite the cost. They are fabulous. In and out in seconds, light and comfortable. I can wear them all day, speak and eat normally with minimal movement. Now, despite the buttock clenching fear, I'm seeing the hygienist regularly.

Mac54,

Just wanted to say Congrats!! What a great testimony.. So glad to hear they are working so great for you and you are defying your fear of he hygenist ! :welldone::perfect::cheer2:

I echo the Congrats! I was thinking about getting those too.... Great to hear that they are comfortable, and that extraction methods have improved since I was a kid....

Back