• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is very afraid of dentistry or who suffers with dental phobia. Please note that this is NOT a general dental forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

valplast partial

M

mac54

Years of sensitive teeth, a childhood of nightmare dentistry, leading to gum disease and 6 teeth lost. Went through the extraction ( boy has that improved) and immediate partial. After reading here, and asking a few questions, I opted for the flexible partials despite the cost. They are fabulous. In and out in seconds, light and comfortable. I can wear them all day, speak and eat normally with minimal movement. Now, despite the buttock clenching fear, I'm seeing the hygienist regularly.

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mac54,

Just wanted to say Congrats!! What a great testimony.. So glad to hear they are working so great for you and you are defying your fear of he hygenist ! :welldone::perfect::cheer2:

Cat Mom

Cat Mom

I echo the Congrats! I was thinking about getting those too.... Great to hear that they are comfortable, and that extraction methods have improved since I was a kid....