• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser

L

LaGgY

Hi, I dont know if this question was answered some where, if so a link would be nice

The question is: Does the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser actually whitens your teeth?
I know the benifits it gives you (healthy Gums ect ect.) Would you recomend it?
Thanks for your time :)

Sorry if this isnt in the right place.

Last edited:
There are a couple of threads on here somewhere one I started and one from someone else. If you do a search just above where it says UserCP at the left on here it will come up. I don't know how to put a link in sorry, but try the search until somebody comes along with the knowledge.

To answer your question I have a water pik and I love it. I don't know that it has made my teeth whiter, my mouth feels much better since I started to use it about 3 or 4 months ago. I suppose by getting in all the little places it helps keep teeth cleaner thus making them look whiter.

I don't really know, but I don't think they profess to whiten do they?

I would recommend it, I floss and use interdental brushes and use it along side these, along with brushing, and I would be lost without it. For me it is essential but I am a clean freak, as far as I know dentists don't like them to replace flossing, so do both and it's all good.

There is one person on here that has teeth very close together and is having problems flossing so a water pik would be ideal for them.

There are a couple of threads on here somewhere one I started and one from someone else. If you do a search just above where it says UserCP at the left on here it will come up. I don't know how to put a link in sorry, but try the search until somebody comes along with the knowledge.

To answer your question I have a water pik and I love it. I don't know that it has made my teeth whiter, my mouth feels much better since I started to use it about 3 or 4 months ago. I suppose by getting in all the little places it helps keep teeth cleaner thus making them look whiter.

I don't really know, but I don't think they profess to whiten do they?

I would recommend it, I floss and use interdental brushes and use it along side these, along with brushing, and I would be lost without it. For me it is essential but I am a clean freak, as far as I know dentists don't like them to replace flossing, so do both and it's all good.

There is one person on here that has teeth very close together and is having problems flossing so a water pik would be ideal for them.

Thank you :) , will defnitly buy one now. just have to cough up the money. Thx again :)

I'm going to get one of these too.....once everything is sorted out and I have a clean bill of dental health.

Back