- Nov 5, 2020
Hello all, I feel silly for posting again so soon and should have added it to my last post. I'm in the UK in London and I have extractions plus two fillings that need doing. Aside from my fear of the extractions (though recent advice on here has helped me in that regard) I'm also worried about Covid and exposure during this time. Would it be silly to wait to have work done? How quickly would fillings turn into a bigger issue? I want to perhaps wait until December to see if things have calmed down but I'm not sure of there's any logic to that. I know dentists and hospitals are doing their very best but with fillings in particular there'll be a drill involved and so I assume a level of risk there? It hard managing the dental fear alone with this added fear on top and i struggle to weigh up what's more detrimental to my health! What would you lovely people do in this situation!?