• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Weird pain in upper gums

G

Gswoon

Have been to dentist after have pain in upper left quarter of mouth. The dentist couldn’t find anything that it could be however he said it could be a filling that was deep that I had done a few years ago that could have some decay under he took the filling out and removed decay and re filled however the pain I have is still there it almost feels like a pressure from a nerve in the upper part of my gums above teeth wondering if anyone had any ideas thanks

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
Sorry, not a clue without examining you. If you're still having problems, go back to the dentist. We don't always get things right first time.

G

Gswoon

Sorry, not a clue without examining you. If you're still having problems, go back to the dentist. We don't always get things right first time.
Thank you Gordon I’m back tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be fixed