• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Weird redness near gums?! Please help

Lisalovesbacon

Lisalovesbacon

Hi all, today while brushing my teeth I noticed a weird redness under my front tooth, it kinda looks like it has little blotches if that makes sense, there is no pain, no loose teeth or fowl breath.
I'm freaking out (have severe anxiety when it comes to teeth) and I just want to know if this is bad or not, if it isn't sore, then what could it be? I will book into a dentist if it doesn't go away :(

Maybe you ate or drank something that irritated the gum?

I would watch it for a week or so to see how it changes. Take a picture to give yourself a frame of reference. :)

I thought that, but it kinda looks like pus and blood in the gum. If I push on it, it doesn't really hurt, but I noticed it will leak blood from the back of the tooth between the gums. I am freaking out so badly! I've booked in to see my dentist, but I'm expecting the worst as usual. I don't wanna lose any teeth :cry:

Back