• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Welcome to our new forum!

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our new forum! We've moved to a mobile-friendly forum software at last :cheers:.

Usernames and passwords have remained the same - that's the theory, anyway! But should you run into any problems, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

If you notice any problems or if anything doesn't work for you, please let us know in this thread.

Over the next days, I'll be adding some guides for using this forum in the "How to Use This Forum" section. If you have any requests for these, you can leave them in this thread.

We hope that you'll enjoy the new forum software! Welcome to our new home :party:

Dg6300

Dg6300

Well done.

I am self taught in php, and would be glad to help you in the future.

A

ACNLGal2013

Really liking the new look of the site. It looks good, still easy to navigate, and is easy on the eyes. Checks all 3 boxes in my book.

EDIT: Oh uh.... did the number of entries per page change or something? I could of sworn my journal was up to 30 something pages b4 the change but not now its only showing 19

L

LittleLynnie

Congrats! Getting something as big as your site moved over to a new format is often a very difficult undertaking. You seem to have done a great job.

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Really liking the new look of the site. It looks good, still easy to navigate, and is easy on the eyes. Checks all 3 boxes in my book.

EDIT: Oh uh.... did the number of entries per page change or something? I could of sworn my journal was up to 30 something pages b4 the change but not now its only showing 19
Thanks :)! Yes, indeed the number of posts per page is different on here than it was on the old forum - all your posts are still there!

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! Getting something as big as your site moved over to a new format is often a very difficult undertaking. You seem to have done a great job.
Well, the credit for the technical aspects of the move actually has to go to Adam (you can find a link to his site Rivmedia in the footer). It was still a lot of work of though!

rivmedia

rivmedia

Administrator
Well, the credit for the technical aspects of the move actually has to go to Adam (you can find a link to his site Rivmedia in the footer). It was still a lot of work of though!
Absolutely my pleasure, glad to be of service again after all these years. :) Forum looks great.

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you, Adam! :thankyou: