• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Went to Another Dentist Today.

D

Dave48

Just went today to make an Appointment was 11.30am now 11.45am on Thursday 31st January 2013 to see if they can sort out my overlapping teeth in the front.

Dave.:o

Went Today he found I needed a filling., He did the Filling at the Appointment today he gave me the option to come back for it I said lets do it today and also referering me to hospital orthodontic Clinic for those Sharp Teeth.

Dave.:)

Sorry meant to say he did some cleaning off my Teeth as well. Sorry forgot about that one.

Well done :jump::jump::jump::cheer::cheer::cheer::dance2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::dance::dance::dance:

When do you go to the hospital?

I think you did really well having the filling done today. :jump::jump::jump:

Exactly that - well done you - I could no sooner think of going for a check up and having treatment done the same day - two of my besties have done that last week and today, and I sooooo took my hat(s) off to them for doing it

Thank you both Dont know when I go to Hospital got to wait for them to get in touch from the Hospital.

Back