• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wernets Ultra Powder adhesive through airport security?

M

Marty23

Hi guys just a quick question as i am going on holiday in 16 days and i have had immediate partial dentures fitted about 2 weeks ago...

Can i bring Wernets Ultra Powder adhesive for my denture through security?

Obviously it being powder i am assuming they might think it is something else and question it?

Has anyone ever brought this item abroad?

I really need this to eat. I won't feel comfortable on holiday without this product :(

Last edited:
It'll be fine in your case with all your other toiletries. :)

Airport security can be unpredictable. If they ask what it is, just tell them the truth. They won't care, I promise. They will have seen countless similar products (probably that day!) plus stranger stuff.

There's no reason a product like that will be banned. I wouldn't worry about that. Just make sure you know what to say if asked (which you should do regardless of what you have in your luggage).

Even if it did miraculously get banned by security, you could get a similar product abroad.

You'll be fine.

Back