• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Weston-Super-Mare

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
I managed to accidentally delete this recommendation (luckily it was cached in Google):

"I live near Tiverton, and am originally from Somerset. I continue to have my checkups and dental work done with my dentist in Weston-Super-Mare - Dr Neil Chapman. This is because of his nice and gentle approach, and he has really done wonders for my dental phobia. I really do think that he has contributed immensely to overcoming this phobia - I now only get a tiny bit anxious when I visit! He is very understanding of patients' phobias and fears, you can have a good chat with him beforehand about what makes you fearful etc. With me, he's always explained what he's going to do, and stopped if I felt uncomfortable.

He used to be NHS, but is now private - if you have the funds to afford private dental care, I really recommend him. I had a filling done by him yesterday and it went fantastically well!"

Neil Chapman at D.A. & C. HOUSTON & ASSOCIATES160 – 166 & 172 Milton Road
Weston-Super-Mare
North Somerset, BS23 2YG

https://houstondentists.co.uk/about-us/the-team/

From the NHS Choices website: "Neil is an experienced practitioner having worked in general practice for over 30 years. He has a special interest in caring for the elderly and nervous patients.
He is a yachtmaster and regularly sails his boat around his beloved Cornwall. He is a tango dancer, loves playing the violin and walking in the mountains of Mallorca."

Back