• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

What denture with no supporting teeth

M

millie

I have lost my 3 lower back molars what denture can I have? I have severely shurken bone aswell

Any kind of partial denture you want really, what's the issue?

The bottom back three teeth are missing and every where I look says i need supporting teeth on both side? I just have one supporting tooth what will the other side of the partial denture hook on to?

im depressed over this havent eaten in a week cant afford implants

will i need a bone graft for a partial denture?

No you don't need supporting teeth on each side, no you don't need a bone graft and no you don't need any implants. Just go and get a denture made :)

im depressed over this havent eaten in a week cant afford implants

millie, this is concerning to read.. hope Gordon's reply helped and hopefully you are able to eat again. It would be a bummer if something that is easy to solve would cause you so much trouble.. ?

ive not had the 2nd molar and wisdom out yet im waiting for them to contact me, my jaw really aches too and its uneven so worried by all of this as i have no money

Back