• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

White and black grey greeny flesh helpppp pls

G

gemmakilo

hi all i had 4 wisdom teeth out on thursday so 5 days ago and at the bottom at the back one side there looks to be a bit of blood weeping out a bit and a piece of flesh looks white and grey greeny blacky it looks like mouldy bit of food but its not as it looks attatched hanging from gum near stitched could this be a dead sack bit of flesh that will disappear or anyone else had problems like this im worried in case this is not normal

i wonder if it could be blood clot but i thought blood clot would be red like blood
thanks for any replys

Last edited:
I think this sounds normal, people have put pics up of the extraction site you have described. A clot will look black because it is dry blood once it has formed.

If you are worried go and see your dentist and let them put your mind to rest on this. Don't spend days being worried, it does sound fine. :butterfly:

Back