• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

White stuff in extraction site came out Help please??

G

gracenyc29

8 days ago I had 5 upper teeth extracted 2 were wisdom and upper partial put in. I have a inmense fear of dentists..but I did it and survived.
Last night the white stuff came out one extraction site and hole looks kinda big,,I'm SCARED!!! Is this normal??! Am I safe from dry socket 8 days later???

I can't go back to dentists BC I don't have one..I'm in NYC and I went to south Carolina for all this dental work. They didn't tell me what to expect after extractions.
I'm tired if worrying :(Ty

D

Daschund

I had white stuff come out mine and I was ok :) I think u should b ok. Just monitor for pain and if it gets worse you know you have an issue but iv heard white is granulation stuff n it means it's healing. Try not to worry, easier said than done