• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wisdom teeth on nerve line

B

Blondey209

Hi lovely people. Just looking for some support and even to know if someone has been through something similar. I have a bit of pain in a bottom wisdom tooth went to dentist and xray showed he could not remove it as it would be to dangerous as both bottom wisdom teeth are on the nerve/sinus line injaw.. now i have to to be put under to have removed but of course oral surgeons arnt available for a while.. how do you deal with the pain untill then? ????

Hi Blondey209,

sorry to see that nobody replied yet. How are you doing now? I was a bit surprised that you were left in pain until your oral surgeon is available. I would expect that your dentist offers you some solution for the pain.. haven’t they told you what to do until you get the appointment?

Thank you so much for your reply... and not really just to take pain killers.. i guess thats my only option at the moment . If it gets worse i think ill go back into dentist and see if there is anything else that can be done ?

Back