• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wisdom teeth removal... so scared

D

Diddodonna

Omg... I know it's not as bad as I think it will be but tomorrow I get my wisdom pulled... all 4. I am being put asleep because my jaw is too small and because I am so scared. Honestly I know it may sound petty but the part I'm the most afraid of is getting the IV.. I don't want any part of it.. I know that in the end after the healing is done I'll be happy to get these guys put of my face. Avoiding until your 30 has no positive effect... I just need some support and good vibes..

Thanks all
Xoxo

Late reply but I bet everything went great and now you're wondering what you were so scared of lol. When I had mine removed I was scared to. I went in, they put in the IV, I started feeling a bit funny so I asked the nurse if they began giving me medicine, and then I woke up what felt like 2 minutes later and the procedure was over.

Back