• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wisdom teeth rotting/hollowing out severe pain

A

AronAshley

I have been without dental insurace for quite some time now and my lower right wisdom tooth is almost completely hollowed out and every now and then (like right now) i experiance horrible pains that shoot up to my ear. I live in the Cincinnati area and was wondering what i should do about this. If there was a solution to my problem that didn't require dental insurance. Any help given would be greatly appreciated. I dont know how much longer i can live with these horrible pains. Thank you!

Hi :welcome: to the forum.

Sorry you are in so much pain. I am in the UK so I don't know how things work there for you. Could your doctor refer you to see someone, or at least give you some pain relief. Could you see a dentist to have this tooth removed and come to some arrangement about paying in parts?

Are you near a dental school, I think they take patients on and little or no cost?

Is there something like a community dental service there for people that cannot afford treatment?

I am really hopping someone that knows your system can come on and help you with an answer, let us know how you get on and if you do find help.

I hope you can manage to get out of pain soon. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Back