• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone with an extreme fear of the dentist or dental phobia. Please note that this is NOT a general dental forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wisdom tooth playing up?

J

Jules2870

My wisdom tooth is under my gum laying horizontal and I think it's playing up but not sure I have pain in the tooth at back and the one next to scared. So scared it's my wisdom tooth causing nerves in my teeth to hurt top and bottom as I would be frightened of having gum cut to take wisdom tooth out I am such a baby ?

J

Jules2870

I had a large filling done several weeks ago it hurt for a few days after then fine for 3 weeks now pain back but can't tell what tooth it is as the pain spreads through 3 teeth 2 at the bottom and 1 at top

M

MumOfBoys1985

How is it now?

C

Cinkat84

Exactly what happened to me. I had a root canal then my impacted wisdoms started acting up

J

Jules2870

Update the tooth I had filled was fine it was the tooth next to it with the cavity so had to have another filling and injection I was so nervous I hate injections the pain gone now but feels sensitive where the new filling is to the cold.

J

Jules2870

Not sure but just before all this happen I had my teeth throughly cleaned and ever since then I started getting toothache not sure if that started anything off.

C

Cinkat84

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? I’m 37 with all my wisdom teeth in