• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Wolverhampton

M

michaela23

Willows Dental Practice Wombourne

I honestly can't recommend this practice enough, I cant say I ever look forward to going to the dentist but my kids actually do , they have gameboys for the kids, sudoku puzzles, cartoons, loads of magazines and nothing is too much trouble. I was dead nervous, but virtually all my family and friends go here. They honestly really care. my friend had toothache and noone else would see her on a sunday , and one of the dentists from The willows came in on a sunday morning and gave her antibiotics, and didnt charge her!!!!!!!, the next day she had sedation and had 2 teeth out and doesnt even remember anyhting about it. They really look after me and my family and all my friends and their families. and how many dentists actually take the effort and time to learn how to sedate people safely. These guys have apparently done over 5000 cases. I dont normally write on these sites but these guys have helped me conquor my fear of dentists and i think they deserve a pat on the back.
here is the link to some other reviews
.http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/wo...ture/the-willows-dental-practice/67321/review

and their number is 01902 324 230
or just eamil them on [email protected], when i emailed, someone emailed me back in 10 minutes( on a thursday night)
i thought the 230 bit on their number was well funny(tooth hurty :)) ( my hubby thinks i'm saft)

Last edited:
W

Wolvesfan

The willows practice Wolverhampton

I changed from my original practice to Willows, my kids love it and it's kind of like just visiting friends to have a check up. My sister in law has her wrinkles done with botox here( sorry for letting the cat out of the bag kate), my mates wife had 4 implants done under sedation They fixed and delivered my grandads denture to him when his broke. they deserve their reputation, they do everything under one roof.
Telephone 01902 324 230 or email them, they'll get bck to you pretty quick
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
P

petrified231

Re: Willows Dental Practice Wombourne

:):):):)Willows Dental practice Wombourne:):):)
I have been building up the courage to go to the dentist after a having a bad experience in london a few years ago. Everyone of my friends now comes here and they all have been telling me how great they are. So I finally plucked up the courage a few weeks ago, I sent them an email and was extremely surprised to get a phone call straight back from the owner Neal. Just the thought of going was making my mouth dry, but he really put me at ease and said it was perfectly normal to be like this, and suggested i just came down for a chat.
I went over a few days later with my sister and he was really nice ( just like in the video on the website) we chatted about everything except teeth then he had a look with the camera and he said things were not nearly as bad as i thought, which was a HUGE relief. I did need a tooth to be taken out though and we talked about sedation, which is what i decided on. he wrote me a prescription for some tablets to take in case i was nervous before my appointment. ( had the best nights sleep ever). I booked an appointment with the girls on the desk who were lovely and paid a deposit.
When i went last week I had the tooth out and 2 fillings and had them cleaned I didnt feel anyhting and I dont remember anything about it. All the team are amazing. I would definitely reccomend Willows Dental to anyone. very friendly .very helpfull and very caring.
Thankyou

M

max1978

Re: Willows Dental Practice Wombourne

What a brilliant practice. Noone could be as scared as i was,and I had a free chat with one of their treatment coordinator, in a room away from the surgery and we went through options,.I was not cheap but it was worth every penny. I had section , i don't remember anything and i can smile with confidence. If you go on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Willows-Dental-Wolverhampton/190119736991 there is a video from a lady called maxine and she talks a bout her experience with them i think their number is 01902 324230
this is the video i was talking about she is well inspirational https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtuZih3Ikk