• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Worry about my front teeth

T

Taegguk

Hello, earlier May, I moved my tongue against my front teeth, and felt like a very tiny movement and I try to move my front tooth with my finger by moving my bottom teeth. It have slightly movement. Like a very tiny movement. I have OCD and keep repeating things. I keep repeating to doing it. Any opinion?

Hello, earlier May, I moved my tongue against my front teeth, and felt like a very tiny movement and I try to move my front tooth with my finger by moving my bottom teeth. It have slightly movement. Like a very tiny movement. I have OCD and keep repeating things. I keep repeating to doing it. Any opinion?
Hi,

First of all, everybody touches with their tong any new sensation in the mouth. The mouth is filled with nerves and highly sensitive to changes.
The best thing you can do is to let a dentist look at it and give you the right information about what is happening and what can be done to fix it.
I talk about this in one of my videos. You are invited to take a look:

Back