• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Yateley, Hampshire

S

Silver

Hi my dentist has left the my practice which i have been going to since i was 2 and i really don’t like my new dentist as he didn’t make me feel comfortable at all. Can anyone recommend a patient dentist in the Guildford/Woking area. Or if anyone can tell me where my old dentist Guy Wilson has moved to that would be great to

Thanks

:grouphug:

scaredstiff

scaredstiff

Re: Dentist in the Guildford/Woking Area

I googled the name to see if it came up with a new address and found that there are many other people apart from you who are looking for him too. I suggest in the meantime, have a look at our Dentist Finder link at the top of this page and see if there are any dentist recommendations in that area. Also I would suggest periodically google his name because someone might locate him.

brit

brit

Super Moderator
Staff member

An address for him in Hampshire comes up if you search the GDC Register www.gdc-uk.org . He could have retired a bit early maybe, given he qualified in the mid-1980s?

If he has moved practice, he could be bound by legal agreements to not set up within so many miles etc/ refrain from encouraging old patients to move but if you tracked him down yourself and you weren't his patient from hell ;), presumably you'd be able to register with him at new location.

Try searching: 'Guildford anxious patient dentist' as I find this search formula usually brings up websites for practices with an interest in helping nervous patients. I'm sure there is no shortage of 'good nice' dentists in Surrey.

R

Richard Browne

You are most welcome to come and see me and I will do my very best to make sure you feel happy with the practice and any treatment you need.
We are always very sympathetic with those who are nervous!
Please have a look at our website on www.maycroftdental.co.uk.
Our practice is based in Woking, close to the town centre.
Best wishes,
Richard Browne

D

donnadiablo

Hiya...

I've found some details for Guy - he starts at his new practice in Yately on 21st July.

He can be contacted on (01252) 873074 and e-mailed at wilsonguyATmac.com (replace AT with @).

Hope that helps. :o)

Cheers!
:D

Last edited by a moderator: