• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Yateley, Hampshire

S

Silver

Hi my dentist has left the my practice which i have been going to since i was 2 and i really don’t like my new dentist as he didn’t make me feel comfortable at all. Can anyone recommend a patient dentist in the Guildford/Woking area. Or if anyone can tell me where my old dentist Guy Wilson has moved to that would be great to

Thanks

:grouphug:

Re: Dentist in the Guildford/Woking Area

I googled the name to see if it came up with a new address and found that there are many other people apart from you who are looking for him too. I suggest in the meantime, have a look at our Dentist Finder link at the top of this page and see if there are any dentist recommendations in that area. Also I would suggest periodically google his name because someone might locate him.

An address for him in Hampshire comes up if you search the GDC Register www.gdc-uk.org . He could have retired a bit early maybe, given he qualified in the mid-1980s?

If he has moved practice, he could be bound by legal agreements to not set up within so many miles etc/ refrain from encouraging old patients to move but if you tracked him down yourself and you weren't his patient from hell ;), presumably you'd be able to register with him at new location.

Try searching: 'Guildford anxious patient dentist' as I find this search formula usually brings up websites for practices with an interest in helping nervous patients. I'm sure there is no shortage of 'good nice' dentists in Surrey.

Hiya...

I've found some details for Guy - he starts at his new practice in Yately on 21st July.

He can be contacted on (01252) 873074 and e-mailed at wilsonguyATmac.com (replace AT with @).

Hope that helps. :o)

Cheers!
;D

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy Wilson
Surgery House Dental Practice,
Firgrove Road,
Yateley,
Hampshire,
GU46 6NH

Back