• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Deleted

K

KiwiFruit

Felt to vulnerable

Last edited:
Re: Agoraphobia/Social Anxiety/Clinical Depression/PTSD/life-long Dental Fear & an appointment in 2w

aww. Kiwi,, i so get this.. sorry, it is hard... I think the worst part is in our head,, I feel so irrational when I walk into my dentist office.. my new dentist is very kind and calming so I just can't help but be more calmed down. but mean time, my heart is pumping and blood pressure is way up there.. and I think I probably look crazy... just to say you are not alone in your fear.. it sounds like your dentist is sweet and helpful, that is SUCH a good thing.. brave for you to call them and take that step and remember when you see him, he'll probably calm you down and then after you will have conquered your fears and realize it really wasn't so bad... you can do this!! :)....