If you suffer with a severe fear of the dentist, you can use our dental phobia forum as your first port of call. Otherwise, check out the dentistry forums and free advice sites below. We only list sites which are currently active, hence the small selection!
- Dentistry Reddit – Here you can ask questions and get answers from dentists. Owing to the popularity of Reddit, you shouldn’t have to hang around for too long to get answers to your questions!
- Dentistry Forums – Discussion, advice and chat for dentists and patients.
- Money Saving Expert – Health and Beauty forum (UK) – Dentists often drop in here to answer questions.
- boards.ie Dental Issues Forum – A very active dental forum for Ireland.
- Just Answer Dental – Connect with a dentist who will answer your question (this is a paid service).
Oral Health Foundation Dental Helpline (UK) – Free e-mail and phone advice on subjects such as:
- dental procedures and terms
- oral hygiene
- current UK legislation and regulations
- NHS and private dental charges, and
- complaints procedures.
Local call rates apply.