B
bicardibutterfly
Member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2008
- Messages
- 20
Ok so i went in and had a root canal by a general dentist. It took alot from me to even attempt to walk into his office but the pain overcame my fear. First of all, the shots hurts like hell and totally wasn't expecting the pain. The dentist was rude and after all the drilling and stuff flying all over, not to mention I had a panic attack of everything that is going on, he informed me that he could not get to the fourth canal on my #19. He discovered it during on one of the xray. He then patched me up with temp cement and referred me to an endodontist.
Needless to say, I am totally traumatized by that experience but I still summoned up whatever courage and went in for a consultation. The endodontist then scheduled me for another thorough root canal on Oct 03. My question is the general dentist said that he does not have the tools to get to my fourth root. What is the endodontist going to do? How is he going to proceed doing it? Is he going to clean out my tooth this time and complete the procedure because it is not cheap at all? I am now highly afraid of shots...![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
Needless to say, I am totally traumatized by that experience but I still summoned up whatever courage and went in for a consultation. The endodontist then scheduled me for another thorough root canal on Oct 03. My question is the general dentist said that he does not have the tools to get to my fourth root. What is the endodontist going to do? How is he going to proceed doing it? Is he going to clean out my tooth this time and complete the procedure because it is not cheap at all? I am now highly afraid of shots...
![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
. To think you men aren't supposed to get PMT.