A
andrea12
Junior member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1
I am so pleased that I finally made it to the dentist and had 1 tooth removed and 2 fillings.
I hardly remember a thing from my visit, except all the staff were really friendly and that I felt a bit drunk after. Then I slept for the rest of the day.
Even though I had to go private and it cost a fortune to have it done, it's been worth it and I will be going back to my new private dentist in the future.
It's truly made me feel elated and relieved.
xx
I hardly remember a thing from my visit, except all the staff were really friendly and that I felt a bit drunk after. Then I slept for the rest of the day.
Even though I had to go private and it cost a fortune to have it done, it's been worth it and I will be going back to my new private dentist in the future.
It's truly made me feel elated and relieved.
xx

. Give yourself a huge pat on the back!!!! ![Party [smiley=party.gif] [smiley=party.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/party.gif)
![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)
![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)