• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Looking for recommendations of dentists in Fife that are good with anxious patients

D

dawnlouise185

I have really bad anxiety and hadn't been to the dentist for many years. I finally managed to have a check up back in March and need quite a bit of work done including an extraction. Due to my anxiety my dentist wasn't happy to carry out any of the work at their surgery and referred me for sedation on the NHS and i'm still waiting on an appointment. Obviously things have gotten worse since then and I just don't know how much longer I can wait so am starting to look for another dentist who may be able to help as my current one doesn't seem to have the time and patience. I am looking for one in Fife if anyone can recommend? Thanks

dawnlouise185

A friend of mine goes to this practice and Fraser is just one of the very best dentists you can possibly get as a dental patient!! He will have plenty of patience and kindness for you !! Highly recommend!! He also has an anxious patient course that I took myself , really nice!!

Back