K
Kirsty123
Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2025
- Messages
- 25
- Location
- United Kingdom
Hello
Next month I am due to get my upper right wisdom tooth , upper right 2nd premolar, lower right wisdom tooth, lower left wisdom tooth and lower left 2nd molar extracted. (1st lower left molar was extracted 10 years ago) under iv sedation….
Luckily the wisdom teeth that are being taken out are fully erupted but do have silver fillings in.
my question is How am I supposed to drink and take my medicines if you’re not allowed for fluid to go over your extraction sites? Obviously I won’t be able to drink to one side as both sides will be having teeth removed, so I’m worried about drinking and eating things like soup or yogurts.
Also as it’s 6 teeth being removed will they likely stitch them up or leave them open to heal naturally
Thank you
Next month I am due to get my upper right wisdom tooth , upper right 2nd premolar, lower right wisdom tooth, lower left wisdom tooth and lower left 2nd molar extracted. (1st lower left molar was extracted 10 years ago) under iv sedation….
Luckily the wisdom teeth that are being taken out are fully erupted but do have silver fillings in.
my question is How am I supposed to drink and take my medicines if you’re not allowed for fluid to go over your extraction sites? Obviously I won’t be able to drink to one side as both sides will be having teeth removed, so I’m worried about drinking and eating things like soup or yogurts.
Also as it’s 6 teeth being removed will they likely stitch them up or leave them open to heal naturally
Thank you