• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Periscopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrsO
  • Start date Start date
M

MrsO

Junior member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
1
Location
West Midlands
Hello I am new to the forums, I am looking for a dentist who offers the new perioscopy treatment for gum disease, I have had root planing and have one loose tooth, I have been advised by my dentist that as I have bone loss an implant would not be possible without a bone graft, does anyone have experience of perioscopy it seems a lot of dentists in the US offer this but not here.
Many Thanks
MrsO:(
 
We had a blogger who used to post here who had this procedure and she used this: https://periopeak.com

A quick google shows it has now arrived in the UK, both in Sevenoaks and Cardiff - maybe do a Google search for your area.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top