• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Pressure feeling in teeth

R

rosie28

Having a strange pressure feeling in the top left of my teeth. I had a filling done 4 weeks ago in the second top left. And also second bottom left tooth. The fillings were both very tiny. My bite feels perfectly fine. I've also had my bite adjusted a couple of times since and as I say I feel like all my teeth are hitting at the same time no problems at all. Can't feel anything off with my bite. I am also not in pain. It just feels like a strange sensation as though someone is pushing their thumb against the teeth. Could this just be my mouth/bite adjusting to the new fillings? Thanks in advance for any replies

I've had a similar feeling in my front teeth top and bottom recently feels like they are being pressed together and can relive this pressure briefly by pushing back with my tongue. I mentioned it to my dentist and she said there was nothing visible wrong. It goes away and comes back. Hope someone comes along with a better answer as I would be interested in what might be causing it too.

Back