• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Small white-ish bump

O

Obits93

Recently tonight I found out that I have this small bump around my molars, it's not painful unless I slightly press it, coloured white-ish however it's difficult to see. It bled a bit when I brush with my toothbrush, my tooth is showing no signs of any pain, on the other hand I noticed there is a small cavity on one of my molars. I haven't brush for almost two days, I'm quite worry about it and the near dentist clinic is about 100km outside of town. I don't currently have a vehicle to get either.

I've been using Pronamel toothpaste, flossing, and using mouthwash. Should I keep doing this until I find a ride to get to the dentist clinic? Or I should go immediately?

Currently right now, whenever I move my mouth around it's becoming painful to move a bit. Is it bad if I brush it just normally I don't think I have brushed it too hard.

This might be the start of an abscess. Can you see a local doctor for some antibiotics until you can get to a dentist?

It could also be a small ulcer or a lump of bone. Don't ask for antibiotics until you get a diagnosis.

Back