• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

2 Days! And Im Still Scared

J

jatay1985

I fear im going to hear the worst. How did you all get over your dental anxiety?

Jatay,

Really the only way is through it.. and I remember putting out all my fears on the table one by one with my dentist and he helped me through it like that and I feel like I can make it one step at a time,, tomorrow may be harder than yesterday but with strong , stable , compassionate , judgement free support and care.. you can make it through.. that is the only way I may it.. but scared as I was I had to put it out there.. now my worst fear is not being able to go to my same dentist.. that he knows me and has helped..

I hope that your fears and anxieties get relieved one by one , and you have amazing courage, you are on here, you are facing it... and you can do it!!

Thank you! im starting to feel a bit better and did make a list of my fears on my phone. i really hope that i don't go into full panic attack mode

Back