K
kizsongs
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2006
- Messages
- 2
hello everyone!
just curous: if I am washing my teeth too much? here is my story: I wash my teeth as many times as I eat something... for example: after I eat something - i go to wash my teeth. so I guees it would be about 4-6 times per day. when I wash my teeth I wash them two or three times in a row: once with pasta that whitens my teeth, then with pasta that protects my teeth and finally with pasta that strenghtens my gums.
so its not too much? I dont wanna get any negative consequence...
just curous: if I am washing my teeth too much? here is my story: I wash my teeth as many times as I eat something... for example: after I eat something - i go to wash my teeth. so I guees it would be about 4-6 times per day. when I wash my teeth I wash them two or three times in a row: once with pasta that whitens my teeth, then with pasta that protects my teeth and finally with pasta that strenghtens my gums.
so its not too much? I dont wanna get any negative consequence...
